|Posted Date:||22-Oct-2013 (EST)||Closing Date:||31-Dec-2013 (EST)|
|Location:||Toronto/Mississauga, ON, CAN||Pay Type:||Hourly|
|Benefits:||Health Benefits||Employment Type:||Full Time|
To provide effective supervision and guidance, support and back-up to all assigned patrol areas. To maintain and ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
Sets a professional example to all Security Guards and Supervisors and provides support in additional services when required to do so.
Duties: Upon arrival at work you will; 1. Check email & reports for specific shift instruction. 2. Receive briefing from Operations Coordinator. 3. Commence and complete equipment check inventory for all required items. 4. Prepare required forms for shift. 5. Check the schedule to ensure all posts are covered. If not commence scheduling functions as necessary to fill the vacancy. 6. Commence circle check of company vehicles prior to operating. 7. Receive check ins for shift changeover after scheduling hours. During your shift you will; 1. Complete Inspections of posts. 2. Take check ins as required. 3. Complete spot checks and reports in accordance with contractual obligations. 4. Respond as required to client locations. 5. Perform parking enforcement duties as required Upon Completion of your shift you will; 1. Ensure vehicle is clean. 2. Ensure vehicle is full of fuel. 3. Complete vehicle log. 4. Complete Inspecting Guards Report for submission. 5. Fill out brief book and initial all assigned tasks as complete. 6. Ensure site check in log & post-timing sheets are complete. 7. Complete electronic reports including the vehicle preventative maintenance report, shift summary & post timing sheet. 8. Check all equipment.
- Must be a Canadian Citizen.
- Must be 25 years of age or older.
- Must be Bondable.
- Must have a full Ontario Drivers license with no restrictions and a clean Driver's Abstract.
- Must have a clean Driver's Abstract.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must be computer literate in a Windows based capacity with strong familiarity with Word, Excel and a be capable to learning new reporting electronic reporting systems.
- Canadidates MUST satisfy at least one of the following requirements; a) Previous Security Supervisory experience of 1+ years. b) Sufficient prior industry related experience (i.e. Police, Military, Security). c) Formal law enforcement training or Diploma.
- Must be willing and able to participate in the Company Basic Security training program that involves 2 or more unpaid classroom training days as a pre requisite for employment.
- Must be able to respond & provide guidance in variety of different emergency response scenarios.
- Must be trained in First Aid & CPR and updated every two years.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions, indoors and outdoors.
- May be required to work in dusty or dirty environments.
- Physically capable of performing all duties as set out in the General Orders.
- May at times be required to assist in heavy physical duties.
- May at times be required to lift and/or carry objects of up to 50 pounds in weight.
- Must be able to climb stairs, walk long distances, run short distances and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to discriminate among standard colours.
- Must have the ability to hear conversation of ordinary loudness at 15 feet with each ear.
- Must have binocular vision correctable to 20/30.
- Must be able to deal with difficult persons on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work all shifts, including nights and rotations.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Must be capable and able to work alone without Supervision.
- Security License
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Get Notified of New Jobs at ASP Inc
- Follow Jobs:
- Share this Page