- 24-Sep-2014 to 31-Dec-2014 (EST)
- Burlington, ON, CAN
- Part Time
A.S.P. Incorporated is powered by our people. A team unlike any other within the security industry. We embrace change, challenge and client expectations. We continuously implement new strategies and strive for an environment which creates a culture of constant improvement.
A.S.P. Incorporated has provided security and concierge services for over 13 years to clients in Ontario and Alberta. We currently employ in excess of 500 guards company wide.
Our integrity as a service provider helps ensure we honour all our commitments to our Clients which have given us the honour to provide service to them. A.S.P. Incorporated has the experience, dedication, organization, intellectual capital and fiscal strength to offer a complete turnkey service. We will continue to raise the bar, because at A.S.P., "Security Matters".
Please note that this position is Part-Time, 11:00am-7:00pm, weekends only, in an outbound call centre environment.
- Responsible for all aspects of the scheduling during the assigned shift
- Ensures that posts are covered when staff book off
- Ensures that emergency book offs are recorded accurately, including the nature of the book off
- Ensure that all security guards are sufficiently qualified and have met all client requirements prior to assigning them to post
- Coordinates scheduling with Scheduling Coordinator, Supervisors and Management as required to ensure that operational requirements are met during and after the standard hours of operation
- Ensures the scheduling system up to date at all times. Must be completed before the end of each working day
- Compiles and prints reports from scheduling system as necessary for payroll or other administrative needs
- Ensures that during standard hours of operation that check ins are taken by the appropriate scheduling department and that checks are assigned to the appropriate Supervisory group in non operational hours
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must be able to operate windows based computer systems
- Must have typing skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult callers, stressful situations and multiple tasks in a professional, positive and constructive manner
- Has conflict resolution skills and is able to use them effectively
- Demonstrates good judgment in the performance of all duties
- Displays versatility in dealings with clients, tenants and the public
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!