- 05-Dec-2012 to 14-Dec-2012 (EST)
- Toronto, ON, CAN
- Full Time
- Growth and innovation
- Cultural Diversity
- An honest open door philosophy
- Full benefits
- Family events
- Avaition background would be an asset.
To ensure profitable operation and expansion of the portfolio by ensuring effective support and control of all operational activities in a manner consistent with ASP standards.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to)
Influence and lead the assigned team to achieve operational excellence and grow the business.
Implement strategy, policy and procedure to ensure contractual compliance, continuous improvement, and financial efficiency.
Provide strategic support and guidance to branch office staff, field supervisors and security guards.
Use Scorecards, Key Performance Indicators and other metrics to demonstrate the value of our service and to identify areas for improvement.
Prepare/present annual budgets and monthly forecasts
Works with senior management and human resources to establish and implement succession planning processes and leadership development programs.
Ensure all Service Level Agreements are maintained and delivered at the site level.
Ensure contract compliance including invoicing, training, supervision, scheduling updated post orders, site/client visit frequency are maintained.
Able to quickly assimilate information and respond to suggestions in a positive, objective and reasoned fashion.
Consults with Human Resources to ensure staffing levels are maintained.
Provides after hours support managers as needed
Works with operational management to resolve operational difficulties.
Builds a relationship of mutual respect with key account contacts.
Can talk strategically to business partners and will contribute positively to strategic plans, considering how our services can have an impact on the strategic plans of our clients.
Uses available IT systems to deliver information to evaluate/measure performance and results.
Knows our business – takes time to talk to people across the business to get to understand all angles.
Keeps abreast of developments in the industry through reading relevant publications, articles etc.
Able to communicate with clarity and professionally in writing and verbally
Acting with professionalism and integrity
Shares knowledge and capabilities, demonstrates an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace.
Motivates, supports and inspires direct reports; builds strong, cohesive teams
Demonstrated commitment to team goals and objectives
Drives superior performance; meets objectives and deadlines
- College or equivalent experience
- Minimum five years work-related experience in a similar Management role, preferably in the Security Industry
- Knowledge of relevant security and employment legislation would be an asset
- Strong operational focus with the ability to act under pressure and provide creative solutions.
- Ability to work effectively with large employee groups and build partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to implement performance management / discipline with direct reports
- Ability to use office software programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to work irregular hours / shift work / attend to incidents after hours
- Strong communication, leadership, client service and persuasive skills
- Places organizational success above individual gain