- 25-Jan-2013 to 13-Feb-2013 (EST)
- Mississauga, ON, CAN
- Full Time
For a High End Luxury Building.
- Growth and innovation
- Cultural Diversity
- An honest open door philosophy
- Full benefits
- Family events
- Placement in sound and professional environments
Duties: The duties for this position include:
- Lead by example to a team providing a superior customer service experience for all visitors.
- Responding to emergencies & providing assistance during emergency situations.
- Enforcing access control procedures of the property.
- Performing reception duties through phone answering & greeting visitors/residents to the facility.
- Assisting residents in anyway possible or under your span of control.
Qualifications: What we are looking for;
- Be able to work independently & be capable of properly escalating emergencies to the proper authorities.
- A self-motivated individual with solid report writing skills.
- A mature individual capable of providing superior customer service.
- Minimum education Grade 12.
- Valid Ontario Security License.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
ASP Inc https://securityasp.applicantpro.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!