- 14-Feb-2013 to 12-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Toronto, ON, CAN
- Part Time
We are innovative providers of contract security guards, investigations, consulting and training services. We bring this inovation to the residential, retail, commercial and Industrial markets. We maintian ahighly motivated and professional organization dedicated to providing the best security services bar none. We offer excellent pay, training and a tremendous amount of promotion opportunity. Join the ultimate team ASP Residential Services and start your security career, not just a job.
Work Setting: Commercial Complex. Both Fixed Post and Foot Patrol.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Walking, Standing, Climbing and descending and ascending stairs and high operations tempo both inside and outside environments.
- Enforcement of all Post Orders and Regulations of site.
- Maintain order through the use of tactical communication.
- Emergency communications via Radio, computer and phone use.
- Operate mission essential security equipment.
- Security Control Room Operations.
- Special Attendance for those with special needs.
- Access control operations.
- Respond to emergencies such as bomb threats, alarms of various natures, Detection and prevention of vandalism, loitering and other illicit activities.
- Effectively write reports documenting shift occurrences.
Education: Completion of high school and Basic Security Course Preferable, but not necessary.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): CPR Certificate, Ontario Security Guard License.
Experience: Security experience in the residential or commercial security industry is preferable but not necessary. We will train you to the highest of standards.
Languages: Speak, write and converse in English
Specific Skills: Ensure Post Orders and ASP's service vision is delivered above the standards.
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance, Criminal record check and First Aid.
Essential Skills: Effectively Reading text, Document use, Oral communication, Decision making under stressful situations, Writing Working with others, Decision making, Job task planning and organizing, Computer use with Excel, Microsoft Word and Internet applications.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!