- 26-Apr-2013 to 25-May-2013 (EST)
- Toronto, ON, CAN
- Full Time
To provide effective Security Services to the designated post in a professional, competent and courteous manner. To maintain company policies and procedures, and an above average knowledge of the specifics of the assigned site.
- Have excellent communication skills (written & conversational)
- Be able to work as a team player
- Have solid report writing skills
- Be proactive and vigilant, reporting any problems to Security Supervisor.
- Driving a predefined route, observing rules of the H.T.A.
- Security experience
- Minimum education Grade 12
- Clear driver's abstract
- Minimum of 25 years of age for insurance purposes
- Strong preference to Transport Canada cleared individuals
- Ontario Security Guard License
- Valid First Aid & CPR
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!