- 02-Jul-2013 to 09-Jul-2013 (EST)
- Etobicoke, ON, CAN
- Part Time
- Growth and innovation
- Cultural Diversity
- An honest open door philosophy
- Full benefits
- Placement in sound and professional environments
The duties for this position include:
- Ensuring 'red carpet service' is given to all visitors & residents of the property.
- Responding to emergencies & providing assistance during emergency situations.
- Enforcing access control procedures of the property.
- Performing reception duties through phone answering & greeting visitors/residents to the facility.
- Assisting residents in anyway possible or under your span of control.
What we are looking for;
- Be able to work independently & be capable of properly escalating emergencies to the proper authorities.
- A self-motivated individual with solid report writing skills.
- A mature individual capable of providing superior customer service.
- Minimum education Grade 12.
- Valid Ontario Security License.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!